Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Adding apple cider vinegar to your dog’s water or food offers many health benefits which include:
· improves digestion
· combats yeast infections
· relieves allergy symptoms
· supports joint health
· clears up tear stains
The benefits of apple cider vinegar come from it’s powerful healing compounds which include acetic acid, potassium, magnesium, probiotics and enzymes.
Acetic acid has the ability to kill dangerous “bad” bacteria, and at the same time to foster the growth of beneficial “good” bacteria. Because acetic acid kills unwanted bacteria when it comes into contact with it, it essentially acts as a natural antibiotic. This means apple cider vinegar naturally provides numerous benefits related to skin, digestion, and immunity health without any side effects.
Additionally, apple cider vinegar is a good source of polyphenols. Research supports the role of polyphenols in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, cancers, neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, osteoporosis, and diabetes
Make sure when buying apple cider vinegar you buy it raw and with the “mother” which means it still contains the beneficial compounds including probiotics.
This is only a few of the many apple cider vinegar uses and natural remedies.
Apple Cider Vinegar can be found in Super FydoPhoods Per Paw Diem
CV For Your Dog’s Digestion
Apple Cider Vinegar For Your Dog’s Health
- Add the recommended dose of 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per 50 pounds of body weight to your dog’s food or drinking water daily.
- Mix the ACV directly into the food or water, or pour on top of your dogs food.
- Provide plain drinking water as an option if adding ACV to the water bowl in case your dog drinks less water due to the ACV. Drinking less can possibly result in dehydration.
Dog UTIs And Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix the suggested portion of ACV into your dog’s food or water bowl daily.
- Suggested dosage for treating UTIs is:
- 1 teaspoon for small dogs (under 30 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon for medium dogs (30 to 80 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons for large dogs (more than 80 lbs.)
- Add the ACV directly to your dog’s water dish or sprinkle over or mix with food.
- Provide an alternate water dish without ACV when mixing with water in case your dog drinks less due to the addition of ACV in the other dish.